Take Control of Your Money One Step at a Time
Building a new future with money is a lot like building a home. You don't add the roof until you've finished framing, and you don't frame until the foundation is secure. Guy In A Tie's Saving Steps are designed to help you get out of debt, reduce stress and into a life of saving and giving. We're all in different places with money. Start right where you are and get where you want to be. Know-how is 20% of the equation. Behavior change and self-discipline make up the other 80%. You can do it! Just follow the steps.
Top 15 Reasons To Hire A Financial Wellness Coach
Below Are the 15 Most Popular Reasons Clients Begin the Money Coaching Process. Which One Is Yours?
- You’re ready to stop procrastinating about building wealth and start living the dream.
- You don’t know where to get started and would like a step-by-step blueprint so that you can eliminate the fear and actually persist with enough consistency to reach the goal.
- You want to develop your own personalized action plan for building wealth based on proven success principles that is custom designed to fit your specific skills, interests and resources – not some cookie-cutter generic plan.
- You want to know how much money you need to retire so that you have a realistic plan to transition into that next phase of life without getting blind-sided.
- You want to stop worrying about your financial future and start doing something about it by saving money and improving your investment strategy.
- You want to grow your passive revenue to exceed your expenses so that you can stop working for money and start enjoying it instead.
- You want a complete educational resource that covers more than just investment how-to’s because you’ve learned a ton of that stuff from seminars and books but you’re still not rich… yet.
- You want the support and insights necessary to overcome the inevitable roadblocks that stop your progress every time you take two steps forward.
- You want the accountability to maintain focus on your financial goals so that all the distractions in life fighting for your attention no longer derail your plans for wealth.
- You want to align yourself with an expert on wealth building who has already walked the talk and offers a no-nonsense, real-world perspective that saves you time and money.
- You’ve “been there – done that” with traditional financial planning where all they want to do is sell you investment products. Instead, you want straightforward advice without all the sales pitches.
- You want “true wealth” and not just more money… meaning you want to balance your life while working toward financial freedom so that you don’t make the mistake of sacrificing your family, health, or a fulfilling life in pursuit of money.
- You want to feel confident about your investment portfolio by learning an investment strategy that produces consistent returns regardless of market conditions and outperforms inflation.
- You want to improve your risk management skills so that you can get off the financial roller coaster and produce more consistent, stable results.
- You realize money coaching is a great value and a smart business decision because one bad investment avoided can pay for years of coaching with all the other benefits thrown in for free.